|A Cure for a King|
|Season 3, Episode 24B|
|Air date||March 18, 2016|
|Written by||Chelsea Beyl|
Bringing Home Baby
When the Wicked King’s crown falls off, Doc has to write a prescription for stronger glue to reattach it to his head.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly and Wicked King
- Rob Paulsen as Sir Kirby
- Lucinda Clare as Queen Amina
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
The Wicked King: To the clinic! I would point dramatically if I had arms.
Stuffy: Oh, allow me. To the clinic! (Points dramatically to the clinic)
Stuffy: Since your crown won't stay on, maybe you should just wear this cool wizard hat.
The Wicked King: Never!
Stuffy: No? Oh, well. How about these stylish moose antlers?
The Wicked King: You're mad.
Stuffy: How about this, uh... awesome hot dog hat? This is cooler than a crown.
The Wicked King: How dare you insult thusly?
Queen Amina: I must admit, I agree with the king. Royals never look ridiculous.
- Diagnosis: No-Crown Frowns
- Instead of singing I feel better during the "I Feel Better" song, The Wicked King sings I feel royal.