|A Giant Save|
|Season 3, Episode 24B|
|Air date||March 9, 2016|
|Written by||Kerri Grant|
St. Patrick's Day Dilemma
Doc’s new doll from Ireland, Gillian the Giant, feels like she doesn’t fit in with the other toys because she’s so big.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Laraine Newman as Professor Hootsburgh
- Maeve Higgins as Gillian
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Doc: Thanks for another great story, Professor.
Chilly: Oh, I love this new Gillian the Giant story. I laughed, I cried. It became a part of me.
Professor Hootsburgh: My pleasure. I do so love when I get to read a new Gillian the Giant book.
Stuffy: (Sighs) I wish I was a giant, but I guess my giant bravery will have to do.
Doc: I know how much you love Gillian's stories, so I asked my mom for a Gillian doll, and she said we could if we got a book, too. It wasn't easy to hide her, but I did it.
Professor Hootsburgh: Very sneaky, Doc McStuffins. Thank you.
Stuffy: How about dragon jumping? Not to brag, but I am a brave, awesome... oh!!! (Falls off the bed)
Doc: Are you okay?
Stuffy: Oh, come on. That was an epic fall. Counting it as a win.
Doc: (Laughing) Oh, Stuffy.
Stuffy: (After he gets kicked across the room) That was the biggest fling across the room ever! (Laughs) It was awesome.
Stuffy: (To Gillian) I knew you were tall, being a giant and all, but wowie. You are ta-a-a-al1. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Stuffy: With Gillian here, her stories are even more awesome. (Falls off bed)
Gillian: Uh-oh. Stuffy. Are you okay?
Stuffy: Like I said, even more awesome.
- Diagnosis: Ripped-loose-stuffing-osis
- Toys that debut in this episode: Gillian the Giant
- This is the fifth time Doc didn't sing "Hey, What's Going On". Instead, Lambie sang it.
- The Pet Vet was seen when Lambie and Gillian went into the back of the clinic.