|A Good Case of the Hiccups|
|Season 1, Episode 8A|
|Air date||April 2, 2012|
|Written by||Corey Powell|
That's Just Claw-ful
Doc tries to fix Millie the Microphone when she can't stop repeating words.
Both Doc and Emmie play with Emmie's toy karaoke CD player Millie the Microphone in Doc's bedroom. Doc and Emmie dress up in sunglasses and heels and pretend to be famous stars called the Star-tastic Sisters. But suddenly Millie's music starts skipping the notes. So when Emmie goes home Doc tries to fix Millie.
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
- Lambie: (Singing with Millie's mic) I'm a la-a-amb with fee-ee-eelings. Wha-ha-ho-ho, fee-ee-eelings. Wha oo oo oo. (Doc claps) Thank you! Thank you very much! I'll be here all week.
- Stuffy: Encore! Encore!
- Doc: Mom, I'm going out to the clinic. I have a patient to take care of.
- Dr. McStuffins: Ooh. Anything I can help with?
- Doc: Uhhh... I don't think so. Toys are my specialty.
- Dr. McStuffins: They sure are. Let me know if you need a consultation.
- Doc: OK. Thanks, Mom. I will!
- Lambie: The what-ups?
- Doc: The hiccups. They sound like this. Hiccup, hiccup, hiccup.
- Stuffy and Lambie: [Laughing]
- Stuffy: [Hic, hic]
- Lambie: [Hiccup] That's fun.
- Chilly: (After Stuffy breaths on him) Now you've done it! You've melted me with your fiery dragon breath! Ohh-hoo-hoo! I'm done for!
- Doc: Chilly, you can't melt and Stuffy can't breathe fire because you're toys, remember?
- Diagnosis: Repeatitis
- Toys that debut in this episode: Millie the Microphone
- SInger-songwriter Lisa Loeb guest stars in this episode.
- The "I Feel Better" song was played on Millie's CD Player.
- Emmie is revealed to take piano lessons.
- Lambie states that she always wants to be a singer.