Alma is the little sister of Doc's best friend, Emmie.
Alma is sweet and friendly. But when her toys don't work, Alma can get a little upset or worried about it. In the episode "Blame it on the Rain", when Alma accidentally leaves her stuffed cow, Moo-Moo, out in the rain, she feels upset about it and starts to cry. Doc and Moo-Moo later see Alma crying on the picnic table seat, telling her other toys, her fairy, and frog, about the memories she has had with Moo-Moo before leaving her out in the rain. She is happy again when Doc brings Moo-Moo, who is all dry again, to her.
Alma is small and slender with short red hair, green eyes and fair skin with freckles. She wears a blue jean dress with light blue polka dots on it, a light blue T-shirt. Her pajamas are red with a picture of an owl on the top and the bottom half has light red polka dots revealed in,¨The Big Sleepover¨ and then on, ¨Lost and Found´. Her bathing suit is unknown this time.
In "Hallie Halloween" she wore a bee costume with black antennas, a yellow and black suit, and black legged feet. In “ Take a Stroll!” Alma wore a hat sun glasses and the same as Doc in her shoulders. Alma wears a sparkly pink outfit and tutu when she goes to her ballet lessons. She also wears pink ballet slippers. Her school uniform, first seen in "Willow's Wonky Whiskers", consists of a light pink top with a purple bow and a purple skirt that has a plaid pattern.
- "Wow! Doc, wanna be in our band?"
- "Doc, when you fix it, I'll write you your very own song!"
- "Sure. He loves that."
- "I did it! I filled Bubble Monkey all by myself."
- "We're having a yard sale. We're getting rid of a bunch of old stuff we don't need anymore."
- "Gotta go. Bye, Doc. Oh, you can look at what we're selling. If you see anything you want, you can totally have it."
- " It is so cute! I love her green nose!"
- " Doc, I don't wanna take any chances with Pickles. Will you put her in my room so she's safe."
- ” There it goes!! My fairy flyer has lifted off.”
- " Doc, will you fix my kite? Please, please, please?"
- " Thanks Doc I love love love love it!"
- " It's even more better then before. (Turns to Emmie) Here want a turn Emmie?"
- “ Some of my Toys wanna talk to you.”
- ” That’s my favorite snow globe.”
- " Then Pickles wants to stay with you tonight. She's really good at snuggling."
- ” No it’s just my new doll, Peaches Pie.”
- ” Doc! (Laughs) I kind of think that’s why they call her, “Peaches Pie”.
- “ Is she better Doc?”
- ” Oh she smells all Peachelous again.”
- Alma once had a bad fever and she had Moo-Moo with her the whole time. Alma also took Moo Moo with her on her first day of school. ("Blame it on the Rain")
- Alma has cried twice in the series. The first time was in Blame it on the Rain. The second time was in "Peaches Pie, Take a Bath!".
- Her dad was never seen in an episode, ever. Her and Emmie's dad was never mentioned or seen.
- Alma made a surprise return in "Willow's Wonky Whiskers" and "Lost and Found" with different outfits and also in "It's a Hard Doc Life" she made a special appearance along with Emmie.
- Alma appears without Emmie in 9 episodes.