|Chilly's Loose Button|
|Season 3, Episode 17B|
|Air date||November 13, 2015|
|Written by||Kerri Grant|
The New Nurse
Say It Again, Sadie
Lambie accidentally snags Chilly's button leaving it hanging by a thread.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly and The Wicked King
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Stuffy: Hm. How about we do snowy things inside till Doc comes back?
Chilly: Great idea. Um, I'll shine my buttons.
Stuffy: Well, not the first snowy thing that comes to mind, but okay.
Chilly: I gotta look good for my new snowman friend.
Lambie: I'm going to perform an indoor snow ballet. (Humming)
Stuffy: I'm gonna throw indoor snowballs, with a softer touch this time. Cotton balls!
Lambie: How are we gonna tell him he's hurt? He's gonna be so upset.
Hallie: Oh, he can't go outdoors like that.
Stuffy: And he really wants to make a snowman.
Chilly: What's goin' on, guys?
Stuffy: What makes you think something's wrong?
Chilly: Something's wrong? What's wrong? What's wrong?!
The Wicked King: Oh, for king's sake. Snowman, you've got a loose button on your tummy.
The Wicked King: (To Doc) Oh, for king's sake, the snowman's got a loose button on his belly, and everyone's up in arms about it. Everyone but me, that is. Because I have no arms. Zing, zing.
Doc: Oh, Chilly, you need a checkup.
Chilly: No, I don't, and you don't need to pull my button. Let's just go outside.
Lambie: But you love checkups.
Hallie: I never thought I'd see the day Chilly didn't want a checkup.
Doc: I can't let you go outside in the snow with a loose button. You might lose it.
Doc: I'd never let anything happen to you, Chilly. You know that.
Chilly: I know, Doc.
Doc: So let me give you a checkup.
Chilly: Okay. But I'm not gonna enjoy it like I usually do.
Doc: Chilly, do you remember when I had a loose tooth, and my mom had to pull it so it wouldn't keep hurting, and so a new tooth could come in?
Doc: That's what your dangling button is like. We have to pull it, or it could get worse. Can you be brave?
Chilly: I don't have a brave bone in my body, 'cause I don't have bones.
Doc: Every kid, and lots of toys, go through this.
Chilly: (To a snowman) Okay, you're gonna love this one. What do snowmen eat for lunch? Huh? Huh? Give up? Iceburgers. (Laughs)
The Wicked King: Oh, for king's sake, he's made of snow. He can't speak.
Chilly: (To the snowman) Now don't mind him. He doesn't speak snowman. Okay, ready for another joke? Where do snowmen go to dance? Hmm? Huh? Snow balls! (Laughs)
- Diagnosis: Dangle Button Breakies
- This is the 20th episode we see Doc in her PJ's. The first 19 were "Knight Time", "Dark Knight", "Break Dancer", "Hallie's Happy Birthday”, “Shark-Style Toothache, "Loud Louie", "Doctoring the Doc", "Chilly Gets Chilly", "Awesome Guy's Awesome Arm", "Lamb in a Jam", "Professor Pancake", "The Big Sleepover", "Let the Nightingale Sing", "Hazel Has a Sleepover", "A Day Without Cuddles!", "Top Lamb", "Doc's Dream Team", "Take Your Pet to the Vet" and "Stuffy & Squibbles".
- Chilly talked during the “Time for Your Checkup” song.