|Chilly's Snow Globe Shakeup|
|Season 4, Episode 8A|
|Air date||September 23, 2016|
|Written by||Kent Redeker|
The Most Impatient Patient
Doc and her toys travel to the Giant Snow Globe outside McStuffinsville to help one of the Snow Peeps.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie and Snowpeep #2
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy and Snowpeep #3
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly and The Dude
- Dee Bradley Baker as Robot Ray and Coco
- David Boat as Awesome Guy
- Jeffrey Nicolas Brown as Snowpeep #1
- Grey DeLisle-Griffin as Snowpeep #4
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Chilly: Do you think the new snow toys will like me? Oh, I hope they like me.
Lambie: I'm sure they'll love you, Chilly. Just like we do.
Chilly: (Going into the snow globe for the first time) It's like I've thawed and gone to heaven!
Stuffy: But I don't see any one armed snowman.
Chilly: Uh-oh. Okay, one, there's two. Nope. I've still got two.
Stuffy: (After meeting the Snowpeeps for the first time) Is it just me, or do they keep saying "goopa goopa".
The Dude: Ah, Stuffy. That's Snowpeep language, bro. All the Snowpeeps who live in the snow globe talk that way.
Chilly: He says his name is Coco and his arm came off when he went outside and tried to pick up the snow globe.
Hallie: Now, why on Earth would he do that?
The Dude: 'Cause you see, these little snow peeps have never seen it snow!
Chilly: They haven't?
Lambie: How can you live in a snow globe, and never see it snow?
The Dude: Snow globes always have snow, but the snow doesn't fall unless someone shakes it up. Coco was trying to give the snow globe a shake. But the globe is so heavy it made his arm pop off when he tried to lift it.
Chilly: Doc, Coco and the other Snowpeeps want to know if we can stay and help them try to make it snow inside the snow globe. Would it be okay if I stayed to help my new friends?
Doc: (Giggles) Sure, Chilly.
Stuffy: What about me and Lambie? Maybe we could help too.
Doc: Sounds good. Hallie and I will head back to the hospital.
Doc: Guys, it's great that you want to have a good time.
Stuffy: We all like having fun!
Doc: But it's not great when you take things so far that somebody gets hurt.
- Diagnosis: Snowman Stick-arm Un-stick Syndrome (Squeaky-leakies get a mention at the beginning of the episode)
- Toys that debut in this episode: Coco and Snowpeeps
- It's revealed that there is a special snow language that all snow toys, including Chilly, can speak.
- While Doc and Lambie usually sing together the "It's okay if you giggle, this will only tickle a little" line during the "Time for Your Checkup" song, here Doc sang that part solo.
- This is The Dude's second appearance.
- This is the first time Doc and Hallie wear rescue lifecoats.