|Daisy Makes the Call|
|Season 4, Episode 25A|
|Air date||November 4, 2017|
|Written by||Chelsea Beyl|
Whole Lotta Hula
Dress-Up Daisy keeps calling the emergency number with fashion emergencies until a real emergency happens involving Sir Kirby.
Dress-Up Daisy keeps calling the emergency number with fashion emergencies and not realizing that the emergency number was for real-time emergencies until Sir Kirby got into a mishap while retrieving Daisy's tiara.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly and Wicked King
- Rob Paulsen as Sir Kirby
- Dee Bradley Baker as Robot Ray and Piper
- Jeff Fischer as Lenny
- Michael Gough as Officer Pete
- Grey DeLisle as Dress-Up Daisy
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Dress-Up Daisy: Yoo-hoo! Clear the runway! I'm ready for my checkup, Doc. I brought all of my fabulous accessories for you to check.
Lambie: All of them? You have more accessories than I have tutus!
Dress-Up Daisy: Oh! A dress-up doll can never have too many accessories They're what make me so, you know, in vogue, and fun! Ha ha ha ha!
Doc: If you ever need help and can't get to the hospital by yourself this button sends help right to you.
Dress-Up Daisy: Smart, chic, and functional.
Doc: At home, kids can ask their parents what their emergency number is. But remember, it's only for emergencies.
Dress-Up Daisy: Thrilling news! Sir Kirby has invited everyone to his royal blue soirée! Tonight at the castle.
Chilly: What should I wear?
Dress-Up Daisy: It's a blue affair, where everyone dresses in blue. So put on your best cerulean, sapphire, or baby blue!
Stuffy: How about dragon blue?
Dress-Up Daisy: Love it! (Gasp) What am I going to wear? Oh! I have to find the perfect outfit!
Dress-Up Daisy: Ta-da! What do you think, Piper? Effortless? Elegant? The fashion statement of the century?
Dress-Up Daisy: I think so too! But it needs something else. I know I've got a blue... Oh! Voila! A blue dress, blue gloves, this fabulous blue scarf, and...hold on a second, I know they're right here... (Gasp) Orange shoes?!
(Piper barks and whimpers)
Dress-Up Daisy: I can't wear orange shoes to a blue soiree. No, no, no. I've got to be in my perfect outfit before Sir Kirby arrives. Piper, this is a fashion emergency! (Gasp) Emergency? I know what to do! (Calls the emergency number)
Lambie: Everyone looks baaah-eautiful!
Hallie: Blue-tiful is more like it.
(Doc and her toys all laugh)
Dress-Up Daisy: I sprinted to the hospital as fast as I could.
Doc: But Daisy, why didn't you just call the emergency number?
Dress-Up Daisy: Well, you know, I mean, I already made so many mistakes. I didn't know if it was the right kind of emergency.
Doc: Learning when to make an emergency call is really important. It's something kids, and toys, should know.
- This is the 14th episode we see Doc in her operating clothes. The first 13 were "Getting to the Heart of Things", "Molly Molly Mouthful", "Lambie Gets the Linties", "Space Buddies Forever!", "Welcome to McStuffinsville", "Night Shift", "Nikki's Night in the E.R.", "Birthday Party Emergency", "Camille Gets Over the Hump", "Into the Hundred Acre Wood!", "Get-Well Gus Gets Well", "Waddly's Huggy Overload" and "Lambie and the McStuffins Babies".