|Doc's Busy Day|
|Season 2, Episode 24A|
|Air date||September 26, 2014|
|Written by||Ford Riley|
There's a King in Your Tummy!
Wrong Side of the Law
Doc learns how to triage her patients after becoming overwhelmed with a busy day at the clinic when her baby cousin Sabrina comes for a visit to the McStuffins household and causes chaos and a whole lot of boo-boos for the toys.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly and Buddy
- Andre Robinson as Donny McStuffins
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Rob Paulsen as Sir Kirby
- Ari Rubin as Hermie
- Grey DeLisle as Dress-Up Daisy
- Raven Walker as Sabrina McStuffins
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Stuffy: Is it safe to come out?
Doc: Sabrina's downstairs, but it's safe. I'm here now.
Chilly: Doc, is that you? I can't see. I think my head melted, or I lost my button eyes.
Doc: Don't worry, Chilly. You're gonna be okay. It's just a dislocated hat. I don't want to hurt your nose fixing it here, so let's go to the clinic.
Lambie: Doc, you look like you could use a cuddle.
Doc: Uh, how about a cuddle after you're cured.
Lambie: Oh, good thinking. And by the way, can we get on that...you know...NOW?!
Doc: (after Hallie sings “What's Going On?”) We've never had this many patients before, all at the same time. I... I don't know if I can do it.
Hallie: Ah-ha, seems to me like you've got a case of Overwhelm-atosis.
Doc: Overwhelm-atosis? Hallie, are you giving me a diagnosis?
Hallie: Sure am, sugar.
Doc: Who's ready to play with cousin Sabrina again?
Sir Kirby: (clears throat) Um, I am brave enough to play with the young lady.
Stuffy: Brave? I'm brave. Come one, Chilly. Doc, we're ready to play with Sabrina, too.
Chilly: No, we are not. Nooooooo!
- Diagnoses: Tiara-itis, Overwhelm-atosis
- This is the first time Doc does not sing the "Hey What's Going On" song. Instead, Hallie sings it.
- Bubble Monkey, Xyla, Ben and Anna were at the McStuffins' house for some reason. They usually live in Alma and Emmie's house.
- This is one of the rare times where Lambie was mad. She was mad because she wants to be cleaned as soon as possible.
- Carl the Train were at the McStuffins's house for some reason. He actually lives in the Local Clinic.
- Even though Stuffy and Lambie were patients, they still sang "One Toy at a Time" alongside Doc and Hallie.
- "One Toy at a Time" will be performed again in "The Doc McStuffins Christmas Special" as a Christmas version of the song.
- Bronty was the only toy not brought to life by Doc's stethoscope.