|Doc McStuffins Goes to Washington|
|Season 3, Episode 10A|
|Air date||October 5, 2015|
|Written by||Chris Nee|
A Case of the Glitters
First Lady of the United States, Michelle Obama invites Doc and other kids who are making a difference in their community to the White House to be honored in a special ceremony.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Kimberly Brooks as Dr. McStuffins
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Andre Robinson as Donny McStuffins
- Michelle Obama as herself
- Maria Estrada as White House Aid
- Ella Jerge as Lisa
- Henry Kaufman as Wyatt
- Marieve Herington as Tavia
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Doc: Remember, this is for the White House, so it has to be good.
Stuffy: Um, why do we care about what the people in the big white house on the corner think?
Doc: No. The White House, in Washington, D.C., where the President and the First Lady of the United States live.
Stuffy: Oh. That White House.
Doc: First Lady Michelle Obama is asking kids to send in videos talking about what inspires us, so I really want this to be good.
Doc: I'm the only one who's ever seen you guys unstuffed, so it'd be kind of bad if the White House saw you giggling or dancing or talking.
Chilly: I don't think I'm cut out to be an actor. My plush is not thick enough.
Lisa: My otter has a boo-boo. Can you fix her, please? I love her so much.
Doc: There's nothing like the love of a good toy. What's your otter's name?
Doc: Tavia. That's so cute. If you let me take her, nothing bad will happen to her. I promise.
Chilly: Um, I don't want to say anything bad, but these walls are green.
Lambie: Chilly, it's white on the outside.
Chilly: That what they want you to think.
Tavia: Where's my kid? Where's Lisa?
Stuffy: Where is Lisa? Inquiring toys wanna know.
Doc: She's on the tour.
Stuffy: I can see it now. Stuffy McStuffins, the first toy president of the United States. If you elect me, I promise, no more shrink wrapping. Longer batteries! And more playdates... Whoa! (Knocks vase of flowers over)
Hallie: You're not changing history on my watch. (Catches vase)
Stuffy: Whew! Hallie, you have my vote.
Stuffy: The Oval Office. This is the President's office. Sitting here, I am the leader of the free world. One dragon, so much power. I'm making a presidential degree. (Picks up phone) Today is national Dragons Are Awesome Day! (Lambie glares at him) I'm coming.
Lambie: (As she see the President's shadow) Is that...
Stuffy: Uh-huh. And I bet he’s here to celebrate Dragons Are Awesome Day.
Lambie: (Giggles) Oh, Stuffy.
- Diagnosis: Torn-tail-iosis
- Toys that debut in this episode: Tavia
- Michelle Obama guest stars as herself in this episode
- This is the fifth episode "Time for Your Checkup" was the last song.
- The episode title is a play on the movie title "Mr. Smith goes to Washington"
- While the McStuffins family were dressed up to go to the White House, Doc's toys weren't.
- when Doc was singing in the plane, Donny is sitting next to her but he dose not seemed to noticed that she was singing also nobody noticed Stuffy and Lambie singing.