|Don't Fence Me In|
|Season 3, Episode 13B|
|Air date||October 9, 2015|
|Written by||Kent Redeker|
Demitri the Dazzling
When the marbles from Doc's Gulpy Gulpy Gators game fly across the yard, Gustav Gator tries to catch them and gets his head stuck in a fence.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly and The Wicked King
- Andre Robinson as Donny
- Dave Boat as Awesome Guy
- Jeff Fischer as Lenny
- Stephen Stanton as Gustav
- Teo Briones as Carlos
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Chilly: Doc, help me! I think this gator's trying to chomp my tail, too!
Lambie: Chilly! You don't have a tail!
Chilly: Oh, yeah. Well... (Chuckles)... Never mind, then. (Gator chomps him) Owww!
The Wicked King: I say, physician, stand aside and let the King rule. Ahem. You there! Fence! I command you to let this gator go! (Nothing happens) Hmm? Did you hear me, fence? I am your King, and I sternly command you to let that gator go! (Still nothing happens) Oooh, what a naughty fence. Disobeying your King in such a way--naughty, naughty, naughty!
Doc: Um, King, fences can't hear. They don't have ears or anything.
The Wicked King: That's no excuse.
Chilly: Well, I'm just glad it's not me stuck in there. I mean, what if it starts raining? You couldn't even come inside to stay dry!
Lambie: Um, Chilly--
Chilly: Or what if there's a blizzard? You could get buried in a snowpile!
Lambie: Oh, Chilly!
Chilly: Or what if there's a volcano?
Lambie: You are not helping.
Chilly: Ohh. Sorry.
Doc: Mom always says there's gotta be a way.
Stuffy: Gotta be a way.
Doc: And she says the answers aren't always in a book. Just gotta think of a way to get him unstuck.
Stuffy: That's exactly what we gotta do! And by "we," I mean "you," 'cause I got nothin'.
Doc: Wait! I remember when Donny got his leg stuck between the bars of his crib. That's it! I need some butter! Be right back.
Stuffy: Yeah...we need some butter! Wait. What? Butter?
- Diagnosis: Don't fence my face-itis
- This is the second time Gustav got a bad case.
- Gustav sings "I Feel Better" for the first time.
- The diagnosis from "Gulpy, Gulpy Gators!" is seen in the Big Book of Boo-Boos when Doc is looking for a way to get Gustav unstuck from the fence.
- We also pass the diagnosis from "Engine Nine, Feelin' Fine!" in the Big Book of Boo-Boos during the same scene.
- At one point when he was a baby Donny had gotten his leg stuck in between the bars of his crib.
- Ben and Anna were seen at the McStuffins' house. They usually live at Emmie and Alma's house.
- Commander Crush and Star Blazer Zero appeared but didn't come to life.