|Hallie Gets an Earful|
|Season 1, Episode 13B|
|Air date||April 9, 2012|
|Written by||Noelle Wright|
Doc helps Hallie hear better after she has trouble hearing.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Ari Rubin as Hermie
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
- Stuffy: Chilly, hide!
- Chilly: I am! Doc is gonna think I'm a real snowman and walk right by me.
- Stuffy: A real snowman just standing there in the middle of a summer day?
- Chilly: Exactly.
- Stuffy: There's a huge, monstrous, dragon-eating-sized spider in that bush!
- Doc: You mean that tiny, little spider right there?
- Stuffy: Well, he could eat me if he had enough time.
- Doc: Hallie, didn't you hear Stuffy?
- Hallie: No. I guess these old hippo ears aren't working so well. We both could have been scrambled like eggs all because I couldn't hear you.
- Stuffy: I'm OK, Hallie. Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.
- Hallie: Look at me. I'm supposed to be a nurse, not a patient.
- Doc: Everybody needs a doctor sometimes. Besides, hearing tests are kind of like a game. We'll have fun.
- Hallie: We'll have gum? You know sugary gum is not good for your teeth.
- Doc: Not gum! Fun! (Giggles)
- Doc: Once my ears got clogged up on an airplane, and I could hardly hear anything for a whole day!
- Stuffy: What did you do?
- Doc: I yawned, and that unclogged them.
- Diagnosis: Ear-stuffed-a-nosis
- This is the first episode to have Hallie's name in the title card.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.