|Hazel Has a Sleepover|
|Season 2, Episode 28A|
|Air date||November 7, 2014|
|Written by||Krista Tucker|
Let the Nightingale Sing
My Breakfast with Bronty
Doc discovers that Hazel the elephant, a new water toy, is embarrassed to attend a sleepover because she leaks water at night.
The day starts in Emmie's room where she plans a sleepover with Doc at her house for that night. Later on, Doc discovers that an elephant toy named Hazel had an embarrassing problem and Pickles goes to Doc's clinic to help Hazel as the others toys feel sorry. Doc discovers that Hazel drips her water when she sleeping.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Kimberly Brooks as Dr. McStuffins
- Daniella Jones as Emmie
- Colleen O'Shaughnessey as Pickles
- Chris Nee as Emmie and Alma's mom
- Cristina Pucelli as Hazel
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Pickles: Hazel, I think I know what's wrong with you.
Hazel: Pickles! Don't say...
Pickles: It's okay, Hazel. You can tell Doc.
Hazel: (after Doc sings "Hey What's Going On) Well, Doc, the thing is... sometimes my trunk leaks when I sleep. It's super embarrassing. No one else seems to leak. So... I'd rather just stay home.
Stuffy: (as Lambie and Pickles are hugging) Ooh, I'm crashing this cuddle!
Doc: Hazel is Emmie's new water toy.
Chilly: Oh, I admire what you guys do. All that time playing outside under the hot sun. I would melt!
Doc: (Giggles) Chilly, you're stuffed, remember?
Chilly: Right, but why take chances?
Lambie: Are you guys staying for the sleepover tonight?
Pickles: Sure am! I just know Doc and Emmie are gonna to be up giggling like all night long!
Lambie: And giving us lots of cuddles too!
Chilly: (to Hazel about the sleepover) Are you nervous 'cause it's your first one? Hazel, I know new stuff can be scary. My first day at the toy store was scary. All those kids runnin' around! My first day at the McStuffins house was scary! There was a big green thing all covered in lights!
Stuffy: It was a Christmas tree.
Chilly: I know that now, but then...scary! My first day at--
Doc: Chilly, Hazel's not scared because a sleepover is new.
- Diagnosis: Too full-itis
- Toys that debut in this episode: Hazel
- This is the fourteenth episode we see Doc in her PJ's. The first thirteen were "Knight Time", "Dark Knight", "Break Dancer", "Hallie's Happy Birthday”, “Shark-Style Toothache, "Loud Louie", "Doctoring the Doc", "Chilly Gets Chilly", "Awesome Guy's Awesome Arm", "Lamb in a Jam", "Professor Pancake", "The Big Sleepover" and "Let the Nightingale Sing".
- This is the fourth episode Doc is seen in her swimming suit. The first three were "Get Set to Get Wet", "To Squeak, or Not to Squeak" and "Spritzy Mitzi".
- Water leaking at night is the (water) toy version of wetting the bed.