|Season 1, Episode 22B|
|Air date||August 17, 2012|
|Written by||Noelle Wright|
Doctoring the Doc
Boo-Hoo to You!
A metal toy police car, Officer Pete, overheats while pursuing the Wicked King.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly and The Wicked King
- Jaden Betts as Donny McStuffins
- Kimberly Brooks as Dr. McStuffins and Surfer Girl
- Jeffrey Nicholas Brown as Bronty
- Michael Gough as Officer Pete
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
- Hallie: It's hotter than a hippo dipped in hot sauce out here.
- Doc: I know. That's why we're sitting in the shade.
- Officer Pete: Yep, crime doesn't stop to cool off, and good thing for all these toys neither do I. Neither do I.
- Chilly: (Door opens) Ooh, shut the door!
- Doc: Well, hello to you, too, Chilly.
- Chilly: Sorry, Doc, but that sun could melt a snowman in a heartbeat.
- Doc: Chilly, I keep telling you you're not gonna melt 'cause you're not a real snowman. You're stuffed.
- Chilly: Then why do I feel so melty?
- Doc: I think we all feel kind of melty today.
- Doc: (to Officer Pete) I'm just gonna check under your hood now. Hey! You're hot!
- Hallie: Here, try these. (Gives Doc oven mitts) Whew! You could barbecue burgers in there.
- Stuffy: Yeah. It's hotter than my fiery dragon breath.
- Lambie: Um...
- Stuffy: Well, if I had fiery dragon breath, it would be.
- Officer Pete: All right, give me the straight scoop, Doc. What are you charging me with?
- Doc: Pete, I'm charging you with staying outside in the hot sun too long. You need some rest and cool-down time inside.
- Officer Pete: But, Doc, I--I can't leave my beat. Crime doesn't sleep, you know?
- Doc: If you go back out in the sun now, you'll feel even worse. And then you really won't be able to take of the toys.
- Hallie: Going back outside just isn't safe right now.
- Stuffy: They're right, Pete. Sometimes to stay safe, you got to get cool.
- Doc: I've got just the thing to help cool you down.
- Officer Pete: A fish?
- Lambie: Ah! It's bashie-fish!
- Doc: It's an ice pack from the freezer. My mom calls him bashie-fish. We use him when we get a bashie.
- Stuffy: Or a bump.
- Lambie: Or a boo-boo.
- Officer Pete: All right, let this be a lesson to you toys. On hot days like today, keeping cool is the law. [Siren]
- Stuffy: Roger that, Officer Pete.
- Diagnosis: Overheatitosis
- Toys that debut in this episode: Officer Pete
- This episode chronologically takes place after "Bronto Boo-Boos".
- One time Doc and her family went on a hike in the desert.
- The closed captions say *Mother* when Dr. McStuffins was heard calling.