|Kirby and the King|
|Season 2, Episode 9A|
|Air date||November 15, 2013|
|Written by||Kent Redeker|
The Glider Brothers
Bubble Monkey, Blow Your Nose!
Sir Kirby and the Wicked King must find a way to work together after accidentally getting stuck to each other.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly and The Wicked King
- Jaden Betts as Donny McStuffins
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Rob Paulsen as Sir Kirby
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
- Sir Kirby: What are doing, you silly king? Unhand my leg!
- The Wicked King: I don't have hands!
- Sir Kirby: What wicked trick is this?
- The Wicked King: Don't blame me. I didn't do it.
- Sir Kirby: Scary, scary monster!
- The Wicked King: You silly dilly! It's only made of cardboard.
- The Wicked King: I cannot believe I'm stuck to you!
- Sir Kirby: Well, I cannot believe I have the bad luck to be stuck to you!
- The Wicked King: We must get to Doc, so she can figure out a way to un-stick us.
- Sir Kirby: For once, I completely agree.
- Hallie: Woo, it sure is quieter without Sir Kirby and Wicked King fighting.
- Stuffy: I hope Donny's cardboard monster doesn't eat them.
- Doc: (Giggles) Don't worry. I'm sure they're fine.
- Diagnosis: Stuck-to-you-Boo-Boo's
- Sir Kirby and The Wicked King sing "I Feel Better" together.
- This is the first episode Lambie wears star glasses.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.