|Moo-Moo's Tutu Boo-Boo|
|Season 3, Episode 16B|
|Air date||November 6, 2015|
|Written by||Alison McDonald|
Lambie Gets the Linties
The New Nurse
When Emmie and Alma accidentally leave Moo-Moo at Doc's house, she treats the rest of the toys to a ballet lesson and accidently gets ripped.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Julianne Buescher as Bella
- Colette Whitaker as Moo Moo
- Caitlin Carmichael as Alma
- Daniella Jones as Emmie
- Chris Nee as Emmie and Alma's mom
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Moo Moo: Moooo! I can't believe it. I'm wearing a tutu just like Lambie's. It's moo-velous!
Lambie: (Giggling) Since you're in a tutu, too, we should have a ballet class.
Bella: Oh, this is excellent idea. I will teach you to be the ballerina.
Moo Moo: I've always dreamed of being a bovine ballerina.
Chilly: Why can't I get either of my legs up on the barre? Oh, no, I think something's wrong with my legs.
Hallie: It might have something to do with the fact that you don't have any legs, sugar.
Chilly: That's right, isn't it? (Laughs)
Stuffy: Aw, Chilly.
Bella: Don't worry, Chilly. Just do your best.
Stuffy: I have legs, but they're comin' up short. (Straining) Aha! I know. (Jumps on tail and puts leg on barre) My tail gave me a leg up. Ha! Get it?
Doc: Good for you, Stuffy.
Stuffy: (After Moo Moo falls) Ooh, I can do that move. (Falls down)
Bella: No, no, that was not a move.
Stuffy: Oh, no wonder I was so good at it.
Stuffy: One, two, three, one, two, three. Don't step on me. One, two, three... (Stuffy and Chilly bump into each other)
Chilly: Oops. Stepped on ya. (Both Stuffy and Chilly laugh)
Stuffy: Shall we?
Moo Moo: Why can't I dance like they can?
Bella: Lambie has been dancing for long time. You are just learning. You will eventually improve.
Moo Moo: Ooh, I'm not so sure.
Stuffy: Stat? What's stat?
Doc: That means right away.
Stuffy: Ah, yeah, I knew stat. I mean that. I knew that. Uh, stat part.
Moo Moo: I'm such a clumsy cow. How can I have fun when I know I'm terrible at something?
Stuffy: I don't know if you've noticed, Moo Moo, but dancing actually isn't what this dragon does best. But I am having a super fun time.
Lambie: I've been dancing a long time, but what I love the most is dancing with all my friends, including you, Moo Moo.
Doc: What do you say, Moo Moo? Will you dance with us?
Moo Moo: With such great friends, how can I say no?
- Diagnosis: Trip-rip-erosis
- This is the second time Moo-Moo got a bad case.
- This is the fifth time "Hey What's Going On" was the last song.
- This is the first time we see Emmie and Alma in their Ballet clothes.
- This is the fifth time a hurt or boo boo injury was reported and the "I Feel Better" song wasn't played.
- This is the first time Moo-Moo stands on two legs.
- The Swans dancing with Moo-Moo during the song "Queen of Ballet" are similar to the swan from the zoobabu episode Swan.
- Doc reveals that she's not good at playing volleyball.