|Season 3, Episode 8B|
|Air date||August 28 2015|
|Written by||Jennifer Hamburg|
Donny’s new toy, Pop-up Paulo, pretends to be injured to get the other toys’ attention, but when he actually twists one of his springs, no one believes he’s actually hurt.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly and The Wicked King
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Andre Robinson as Donny McStuffins
- Arturo Del Puerto as Pop-Up Paulo
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Lambie: Who wants to play Princess Quest?
Stuffy: I'll play. Only I don't need to be saved' 'Cause I'm a brave dragon.
Lambie: I'm ready to save the castle.
Stuffy: Save it? From who?
The Wicked King: From me, bwahahaha. You'll never get inside this castle, because I am protecting it with a magic spell.
The Wicked King: Got you, stuffed dragon.
Stuffy: Who you calling a stuffed dragon? Oh, wait, I am a stuffed dragon.
Lambie: Paulo. I have an idea. How about you go way out there and be our lookout. It's an important job. You can let us know if The Wicked King is up to any of his sneaky tricks. And out there you can pop all you want.
Stuffy: Huh? Wait a second, is it me, or does Paulo not look hurt anymore?
Lambie: He looks perfectly fine, now.
Pop-Up Paulo: Tricked you again.
Stuffy: Okay, that's just not right.
The Wicked King: Even I thought that was a naughty trick.
- Diagnosis: Ouchie-Twisty-Springys
- Toys that debut in this episode: Pop-Up Paulo
- This episode is similar to the story of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf". Just like in the fable, Pop-Up Paulo repeatedly cries for help, but when he needs help for real no one believes him.
- This episode is the ninth time Lambie wears her tiara. The first eight were in "Knight Time", "To Squeak, or Not to Squeak", "Disco Dress Up Daisy", "The Big Sleepover", "Big Head Hallie", "Crash Course", "Boxed In" and "Top Lamb".