|Season 2, Episode 10A|
|Air date||November 22, 2013|
|Written by||Kent Redeker|
Bubble Monkey, Blow Your Nose!
You Crack Me Up
When Doc finds Professor Hootsburgh trapped and flattened under her toy box, she prescribes jumping jacks and other exercises to get her stuffing back into shape.
The toys and Doc are playing a pretend camping trip in Doc's bedroom until it's time for Doc to go to bed. But Bronty can't sleep, Doc decides to get Professor Hootsburgh so she can read them a bedtime story. But when Doc goes to get her, she can't find the professor anywhere. As Doc and the toys look for her, Bronty finds something sticking out from under the toybox.
Doc fears that Professor Hootsburgh is trapped so Stuffy goes in to save her. When Professor Hootsburgh is saved they find out that when Doc and her mother were cleaning the room Professor Hootsburgh fell off the shelf and the toybox was put right on top of her. Now she is flat as a pancake as Hootsburg fears that she will never be back to normal.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Jeffrey Nicholas Brown as Bronty
- Laraine Newman as Professor Hootsburgh
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Stuffy: Brave dragons love camping out--even if it's just in Doc's room.
Lambie: My favorite way to end the day is all cuddled up on Doc's pillow.
Stuffy: (about Bronty) Well, if he can't sleep, I can't sleep.
Lambie: Why not?
Stuffy: 'Cause he's stepping on my tail!
Stuffy: Professor Hootsburgh! Are you okay?
Professor Hootsburgh: I think so. Ooh--whoo! (Falls over) Uh, well, mostly okay, anyway.
Professor Hootsburgh: The elephant and the spaghetti.
Stuffy: I love this story! My favorite part is the elephant! No, wait, maybe... it's the part about the spaghetti. Elephant...spaghetti, spaghetti elephant. Mmm.
Professor Hootsburgh: (Clears throat) If you don't mind.
Stuffy: Oh, right. Sorry. Go ahead.
Stuffy: (about Professor Hootsburgh) Do we blow her up like a balloon? (Makes blowing noises)
Doc: Stuffy! That's not how it works.
Stuffy: Pop! Aah! (Falls over and everyone looks at him) My imaginary balloon popped.
- Diagnosis: Squished-flatatosis
- This is the eleventh episode we see Doc in her PJ's. The first ten were "Knight Time", "Dark Knight", "Break Dancer", "Hallie's Happy Birthday”, “Shark Style Toothache, "Loud Louie", "Doctoring the Doc", "Chilly Gets Chilly", "Awesome Guy's Awesome Arm" and "Lamb in a Jam".
- Doc wore her PJ’s in the entire episode along with “Dark Knight”.
- This is the second time Professor Hootsburgh got a bad case.