|Season 1, Episode 17B|
|Air date||May 3, 2012|
|Written by||Chris Nee|
Hallie's Happy Birthday
Doc helps Awesome Guy, a toy superhero, after she discovers that he couldn't walk correctly.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly and Buddy
- Jaden Betts as Donny McStuffins
- David Boat as Awesome Guy
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
- Stuffy: Ooh, the garden! What are we growing?
- Doc: I'll show you. (Pulls carrot out from ground)
- Chilly: Ah! My nose! What was it doing buried in the ground? [Panting] I--I can't breathe without my nose. (Falls over)
- Doc: No, no, Chilly. This is a real carrot. Your nose is right there on your face, cute as ever.
- Awesome Guy: It's a doll, it's an action hero! It's Awesome Guy! That's me!
- Stuffy: Check this guy out! The big muscles. The strong chin. He was made to save.
- Awesome Guy: You've read my book.
- Lambie: Ooh, I always wanted to be saved by a superhero.
- Awesome Guy: Then I'm your guy!
- Lambie: You're awesome.
- Awesome Guy: Indeed I am.
- Doc: Awesome Guy, I've been a doctor for a long time. So trust me when I tell you, you need a checkup.
- Stuffy: Yeah. Let Doc take a look at you, make sure everything's working right.
- Stuffy: Everyone needs help, Awesome Guy.
- Doc: It's true. And asking for it doesn't mean you're not awesome.
- Awesome Guy: Now you tell me!
- Diagnosis: Righty-On-Lefty Syndrome
- Toys that debut in this episode: Awesome Guy
- Lambie states that she always wanted to be saved by a superhero.
- Sir Kirby appear in Awesome Guy's imagine spot.