|Season 1, Episode 18B|
|Air date||May 18, 2012|
|Written by||Noelle Wright|
Hallie's Happy Birthday
Mr. Chomp, Donny's toy shark, has a broken tooth that needs to be repaired, but everyone (except for Doc and Hallie) is afraid of him because of his sharp teeth.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Jaden Betts as Donny McStuffins
- Kimberly Brooks as Dr. McStuffins
- Ari Rubin as Hermie
- Brad Abrell as Mr. Chomp
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
- Doc: Guys, Mr. Chomp's just playing. He won't hurt you.
- Mr. Chomp: You bet I won't.
- Stuffy: Dragons love a bouncy bed. Boing, boing. Come on, Chilly. Bounce with me.
- Chilly: Snowmen aren't really meant for bouncing. Snow is delicate, you know.
- Stuffy: The name's Stuffy--Stuffy the brave dragon.
- Mr. Chomp: Pleased to meet you, Stuffy the brave dragon.
- Stuffy: (laughs nervously) So, uh, what's the popular food for sharks these days? Calamari? Mango? (Gulp) Dragons?
- Mr. Chomp: Oh, gosh, no. I would--
- Stuffy: Aah! (Jumps onto the bed curtains) Ha ha.
- Doc: I guess I'm a dentist tonight. Dentists are like doctors, for your teeth.
- Doc: You guys still aren't afraid of Mr. Chomp, are you?
- Lambie: Well, yeah. He's a shark, Doc.
- Stuffy: He chomps things.
- Hermie: With wicked sharp teeth.
- Mr. Chomp: I know I look scary, and Donny sure plays with me like I'm scary, but that's not the real me at all. I wouldn't hurt a plastic fly.
- Mr. Chomp: I'm a little scared.
- Stuffy: I suppose this brave dragon can be brave enough for both of us.
- Lambie: I can be brave for you, too.
- Mr. Chomp: Gosh. Thanks.
- Diagnosis: Loosetoothiosis
- Toys that debut in this episode: Mr. Chomp and Marvin
- This is the fifth episode we see Doc in her PJs. The first four were "Knight Time", "Dark Knight", "Break Dancer" and "Hallie's Happy Birthday".
- Mr. Chomp mentions that he snores at night.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.