|Starry, Starry Night|
|Season 1, Episode 6B|
|Air date||March 29, 2012|
|Written by||Michael Rabb|
Doc helps Henry's Telescope Aurora when she suffers from blurry vision.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Jaden Betts as Donny McStuffins
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Laraine Newman as Aurora
- Curtis Harris as Henry
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
- Donny: Dad, look! I'm shining my flashlight on Mars!
- Mr. McStuffins: Greetings, Martians. Anyone up there want a star cookie?
- Chilly: Huh? Did she say "shower"? No one told me it was gonna rain! (Grabs umbrella)
- Doc: Ha ha! Chilly, you can't get wet from a meteor shower. Meteors are the streaks of light made by little rocks flying through space.
- Chilly: Flying rocks? (Hides under table) Ooh, that's worse!
- Diagnosis: Blurry-Star-itis
- Toys that debut in this episode: Aurora
- This episode reveals that Hallie can't see a thing without her glasses on.
Differences Between Episode and BookEdit
- Chilly didn't appear in the book like how he did in the episode.
- In the book, Lambie was sitting when Aurora mistakes her for a dog. In the episode, Lambie was standing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.