|Stuffy & Squibbles|
|Season 3, Episode 8A|
|Air date||August 21, 2015|
|Written by||Chelsea Beyl|
Master and Commander
Queen of Thrones
On Stuffy’s first full day of being a pet owner, he forgets that Squibbles needs to be plugged in to charge, so Doc must remind him that pets need special care and attention every day.
- Laya DeLeon Hayes as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Dee Bradley Baker as Squibbles
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Stuffy: Um, I guess I don't really know how to have a pet.
Doc: Don't worry, Stuffy. As a veterinarian for toy pets I can help.
Doc: Squibbles has run out of energy.
Stuffy: *Gasps* But how? I did everything I was supposed to. I took him for a walk, I brushed him, I played with him and I... I... Oh... Might have missed one eensy, teensy little thingsy.
Doc: Stuffy, did you charge Squibbles today?
Stuffy: Well, I mean, I... Kind of, sort of, no.
Doc: As a toy pet owner, it's really important to remember to charge him.
Stuffy: But I did it yesterday. I thought he'd be okay.
Stuffy: Oh, Squibbles, I'm sorry I didn't charge you up when I was supposed to. What kind of pet owner forgets to feed his best buddy?
Lambie: Oh, you need a cuddle.
Stuffy: Thanks, Lambie, but I don't deserve a cuddle. Oh, Squibbles, you're the best pet a dragon ever had. We made lots of great memories, and really slobbery ones to. The truth is little guy, I'm not so good at being a pet owner. I'm sorry. (Sniffles)
Doc: Stuffy, why aren't you with Squibbles?
Stuffy: Oh, you know, he's just hangin' over there, with his new owner.
Doc: But, Stuffy, you're Squibbles owner.
Stuffy: Not anymore. Squibbles is better off with someone else, Doc. Someone who can take better care of him.
Doc: Stuffy, taking care of a pet is hard work. And you're learning.
Stuffy: I'm the worst pet owner in the world!
Doc: You love Squibbles, don't you?
Stuffy: (Sniffling) How can you not love that big fuzzy ball of fur?
Doc: Then that makes you the best pet owner in the world.
Stuffy: (Wipes tear from eye) Really?
Doc: Really. I have a feeling you won't forget to charge Squibbles ever again.
Stuffy: I'll never, ever, ever forget, Doc. I'll walk him, brush him, and charge him.
Stuffy: Squibbles, you're my best buddy. If you'll have me back, I promise to take care of you and be the best pet owner of all time. I love you, little guy.
- Diagnosis: Slow-Mo Squibble-osis
- This is the nineteenth episode we see Doc in her PJ's. The first eighteen were "Knight Time", "Dark Knight", "Break Dancer", "Hallie's Happy Birthday”, “Shark-Style Toothache, "Loud Louie", "Doctoring the Doc", "Chilly Gets Chilly", "Awesome Guy's Awesome Arm", "Lamb in a Jam", "Professor Pancake", "The Big Sleepover", "Let the Nightingale Sing", "Hazel Has a Sleepover", "A Day Without Cuddles!", "Top Lamb", "Doc's Dream Team" and "Take Your Pet to the Vet".
- This is the first time Stuffy doesn't sing the "Get Your Pet to the Vet" song.