|Season 2, Episode 37B|
|Air date||August 21, 2015|
|Written by||Dani Michaeli|
Three Goats A'Cuddlin'
A Big Pain in Teddy's Tummy
While practicing for a water ballet with Lambie, Melinda the mermaid gets too much water in her belly, throwing her off-balance.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Kimberly Brooks as Surfer Girl
- Dharbi Jens as Melinda
- Daniella Jones as Emmie
- Chris Nee as Emmie and Alma's Mom
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Melinda: I've always wanted to be in a ballet.
Lambie: (Gasps) Really? Oh, it would be my fondest fish, I mean my fondest wish, to choreograph a ballet for you. Oh, being around Melinda even makes me talk funny.
Melinda: Only problem is they don't make toe shoes for mermaids.
Lambie: (Gasp) I know! We could do a water ballet! So, um, you could be the star and I think it would be fin... I mean fun. But it's okay if you don't want to.
Melinda: Lambie, I'd love to be in your water ballet. Thank you.
Lambie: Oh, I can't believe it. "Lambie's Water Ballet" staring Melinda the mermaid. Dream come true.
Chilly: Oh, no! I've been splashed!
Doc: Don't worry, Chilly. It's only a teeny bit of water.
Chilly: Water? I'll turn to sludge. There's no cure for sludge.
Doc: But there is a cure for wet stuffed snowman. Come on, let's go dry you off.
Chilly: In the words of the lamb, dream come true. But I'm still scared I'm gonna end up as a sludge man instead of a snowman.
Stuffy: Sounds like you need someone who can help show you how to be brave.
Chilly: That'd be great. But who?
Stuffy: Me! I'm the brave one!
Chilly: Oh, right. Well that'd be swell.
Doc: Where's Lambie?
Surfer Girl: Like where'd she go?
Chilly: I haven't seen her.
Stuffy: Lambie? Here girl. Where are ya, Lambie? Lambie? Lambie?
Lambie: Hi everybody.
Stuffy: Oh, there you are.
- Diagnosis: Swimmer's Belly
- This is the second time Melinda got a bad case.
- This is the first time Doc sings "What's Going On" to Lambie.
- This is the second time "What's Going On" was the last song.
- This episode and "Three Goats A'Cuddlin'" were held over from Season 2 and ended up airing during Season 3.
- This is really the last episode where Doc was voiced by Kiara Muhammad.
- This is the last Season 2 episode, and the last Season 2 episode in production order.