|The Glider Brothers|
|Season 2, Episode 8B|
|Air date||November 8, 2013|
|Written by||Jen Hamburg|
Disco Dress Up Daisy
Kirby and the King
Doc explains that some toys are better to be played with outside, after one of Donny's toy glider planes accidentally crashes into a wall inside the house.
It's a windy day as Doc and her toys have a picnic until they both spot Donny and Carlos playing with their toy airplanes Wilbur and Orville until it gets too windy as Doc and the toys decided to have an indoor picnic instead as both airplanes come alive and started flying all over Doc's house. That is too dangerous!
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Jaden Betts as Donny McStuffins
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Sam Riegel as Orville
- David Kaufman as Wilbur
- Teo Briones as Carlos
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Doc: It is a little windy out here.
Stuffy: Brave dragons aren't afraid of a little wind.
Chilly: But snowmen are. (after the wind drops the blanket over him) Who turned out the lights? Who turned out the lights?!
Lambie: Now I can finally enjoy my tea.
Stuffy: You do know it’s just air, right?
Lambie: You know you’re not a real dragon, right?
Stuffy: Ah. Touché.
Stuffy: My legs are getting tired!
Chilly: Mine, too.
Stuffy: You don't have legs.
Stuffy: If Wilber can't do the air show, then Stuffy the flying dragon can take his place. Up, up and away!!! Oh! (Falls) Can someone tell me the point of having wings if they don't work!
Doc: You see, some toys are inside toys, and some are outside toys.
Chilly: And some of us are ambitoysterous. That means we can play inside OR outside. Or maybe I just made that up. I'm not sure.
Doc: The important thing is to know which kind of toy you are.
Orville: So I'm guessing we're...outside toys.
Doc: Yep. And once you know that, you can make good choices about where to play.
Wilber: Like the backyard.
Hallie: There ya go! There's lots of space for you to fly around out there.
Stuffy: And not as many walls to bonk into.
Chilly: Or snowmen to scare.
- Diagnosis: Way-too-speedy-itis
- Toys that debut in this episode: Orville and Wilbur
- Orville and Wilber have the same names as the Wright brothers, who were the ones whom invented the first airplanes.
- On DirecTV and some cable systems, it is stated that this episode is broadcasted before "Disco Dress Up Daisy". though on television, this episode is shown after Disco Dress Up Daisy.