|Through the Reading Glasses|
|Season 1, Episode 24B|
|Air date||December 8, 2012|
|Written by||Kent Redeker|
Chilly Gets Chilly
My Huggy Valentine
Doc and the toys help a stuffed owl find some new reading glasses.
Doc's cousin Tisha is visiting her one winters day. Soon Tisha has to go home before the winter storm hits, but before she leaves she reveals that she brought her toy owl Professor Hootsburg over with her. She decides to give her to Doc as Doc really seemed to like her when Doc was over at Tisha's house last. Then Tisha leaves to go home.
After Doc brings Professor Hootsburg to her room and brings her toys alive with her magic stethoscope. Doc then introduces the toys to Professor Hootsburg. While talking Professor Hootsburg decides to read a story to everyone, which is something she loves to do.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Gary Anthony Williams as Mr. McStuffins
- Laraine Newman as Professor Hootsburgh
- China Anne McClain as Tisha McStuffins
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
- Doc: Meet Professor Hootsburgh.
- Chilly: A professor? Ooh, she must be smart.
- Professor Hootsburgh: Indeed. I have lots of smarts stored in this brain of mine.
- Stuffy: Hey, nice wings. I'm sure you noticed I have some, too. Of course mine are smooth and yours have those fluffy, uh, thingies all over.
- Professor Hootsburgh: These thingies are technically called feathers.
- Chilly: Ah! Doc! My feathers are all gone! I've been plucked!
- Professor Hootsburgh: Science tells us that only birds have feathers, and you're not a bird like me.
- Chilly: Oh, right. Ha ha. She is smart.
- Doc: I'm gonna test your memory with these flash cards. I'll show you 5 cards, and then see if you can remember them all.
- Professor Hootsburgh: I'm ready! (Doc shows picture) Ah, it's a picture of a chubby yellow snake doing yoga?
- Stuffy: I thought that was a picture of a banana.
- Professor Hootsburgh: Then the mamma bear said, "Someone's been sleeping in my bed."
- Stuffy: Ooh! Ooh! What happens next? What happens next?
- Doc: Stuffy, you can't keep interrupting.
- Stuffy: Oh, sorry.
- Professor Hootsburgh: Then the baby bear said, "Someone's been sleeping in my bed, too, and she's still here."
- Stuffy: Oh, no. What happens then?
- Doc: Stuffy!
- Stuffy: Sorry.
- Diagnosis: Glasses-Gone-itis
- Toys that debut in this episode: Professor Hootsburgh
- This is the last episode to air in 2012.