|You Crack Me Up|
|Season 2, Episode 10B|
|Air date||November 22, 2013|
|Written by||Kerri Grant|
A Very McStuffins Christmas
When Donny's new toy gorilla Gloria is shy to be tickled, Doc discovers that Gloria's leather tummy is cracking and prescribes a leather protecting cream for her to use.
- Kiara Muhammad as Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Jaden Betts as Donny McStuffins
- Kimberly Brooks as Dr. McStuffins and Surfer Girl
- Lori Alan as Gloria
- For more quotes, see the episode's transcript
Lambie: Oh, I know hugs--And Gloria hugs are the best... Next to mine.
Chilly: (Laughing) I can't laugh too hard, or I'll bust a gut seam. Oh! Oh! Then my stuffing'll fall out, and I won't be a stuffed snowman anymore. (Laughing) Oh, but laughing still makes me happy.
Doc: (to Chilly) I guess you're it.
Chilly: I'm it? What is it? Is it bad? I bet it's bad. Oh, I knew it would come to this.
Doc: Chilly! You're it for tickle tag! You tag and tickle someone, then they're it.
Chilly: Oh, that "it". Got ya. That's not so bad.
Doc: Chilly, you're--
Chilly: I know. I'm it again. I gotta think faster on my feet.
Lambie: Chilly, you don't have feet, remember?
Chilly: Oh, yeah. I gotta think faster in my head.
- Diagnosis: Itchy Tickle-no-mosis
- Toys that debut in this episode: Gloria
- The title is a play on the phrase "you crack me up", which is used most typically to describe how funny a joke is to the point where they feel like they're cracking up.